- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Taiyuan weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Taiyuan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taiyuan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Taiyuan in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taiyuan in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taiyuan in July - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taiyuan in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Taiyuan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Taiyuan in July 2022. Select a month to view Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:11||19:56|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:20||19:51|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:32||19:40|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.