- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Suzhou weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Suzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Suzhou in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Suzhou in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Suzhou in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Suzhou in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Suzhou in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Suzhou in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Suzhou sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Suzhou in March 2022. Select a month to view Suzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:25||17:56|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:07||18:06|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:48||18:16|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.