- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Shantou weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Shantou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shantou in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Shantou in November, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shantou in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shantou in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Shantou in November?
The average sea temperature around Shantou in November is 22°C.
Does it rain in Shantou in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Shantou in November and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Shantou in November?
On average less than 1 day in November in Shantou is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shantou sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Shantou in November 2021. Select a month to view Shantou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:19||17:35|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:27||17:28|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:37||17:26|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.