- Book stays at CitizenM hotels across Europe & beyond
- Hotels in Glasgow, London, New York, Paris & more
- Free wifi, movies & XL beds come as standard
Shantou weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Shantou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Shantou in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Shantou in March, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shantou in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shantou in March - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Shantou in March?
The average sea temperature around Shantou in March is 20°C.
Does it rain in Shantou in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Shantou in March and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Shantou sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shantou in March 2021. Select a month to view Shantou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:35||18:16|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:21||18:23|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:07||18:29|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2020/2021
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.