- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Qiandao Lake weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Qiandao Lake, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Qiandao Lake in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Qiandao Lake in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qiandao Lake in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qiandao Lake in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Qiandao Lake in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Qiandao Lake in September and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Qiandao Lake in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Qiandao Lake is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qiandao Lake in September 2022. Select a month to view Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||05:41||18:27|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||05:48||18:10|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||05:56||17:51|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.