- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Qiandao Lake weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Qiandao Lake, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Qiandao Lake in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Qiandao Lake in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qiandao Lake in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qiandao Lake in May - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Qiandao Lake in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Qiandao Lake in May and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qiandao Lake in May 2022. Select a month to view Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:22||18:40|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:11||18:50|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:04||18:59|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.