- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Qiandao Lake weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The December weather guide for Qiandao Lake, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Qiandao Lake in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Qiandao Lake in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qiandao Lake in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qiandao Lake in December - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Qiandao Lake in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Qiandao Lake in December and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qiandao Lake in December 2021. Select a month to view Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:41||17:04|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:52||17:07|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:58||17:15|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.