- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Qiandao Lake weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 184184 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Qiandao Lake, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Qiandao Lake in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Qiandao Lake in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qiandao Lake in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qiandao Lake in April - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Qiandao Lake in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Qiandao Lake in April and the average monthly rainfall is 184mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qiandao Lake in April 2022. Select a month to view Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:54||18:22|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:38||18:30|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:23||18:40|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.