- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Jinan weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Jinan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jinan in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Jinan in January, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinan in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinan in January - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jinan in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Jinan in January and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jinan sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jinan in January 2022. Select a month to view Jinan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:24||17:07|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:23||17:20|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:15||17:36|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.