- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Huanglong weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Huanglong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Huanglong in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Huanglong in September, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huanglong in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huanglong in September - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huanglong in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Huanglong in September and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huanglong sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huanglong in September 2021. Select a month to view Huanglong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:39||19:30|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:48||19:11|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:58||18:51|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.