- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Huanglong weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Huanglong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Huanglong in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Huanglong in November, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huanglong in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huanglong in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huanglong in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Huanglong in November and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huanglong sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huanglong in November 2021. Select a month to view Huanglong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:22||18:14|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:35||18:04|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:48||17:59|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.