- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Huanglong weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Huanglong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Huanglong in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Huanglong in April, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huanglong in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huanglong in April - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huanglong in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Huanglong in April and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huanglong sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huanglong in April 2022. Select a month to view Huanglong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:53||19:25|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:36||19:35|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:19||19:45|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.