- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Hefei weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Hefei, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hefei in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Hefei in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hefei in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hefei in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hefei in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Hefei in February and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hefei sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hefei in February 2022. Select a month to view Hefei sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:04||17:45|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:54||17:56|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:40||18:08|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.