- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Hangzhou weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Hangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hangzhou in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Hangzhou in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hangzhou in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hangzhou in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hangzhou in May?
The average sea temperature around Hangzhou in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Hangzhou in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Hangzhou in May and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Hangzhou sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hangzhou in May 2021. Select a month to view Hangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:16||18:37|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:05||18:47|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:58||18:56|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.