- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Hangzhou weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Hangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hangzhou in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Hangzhou in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hangzhou in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hangzhou in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Hangzhou in March?
The average sea temperature around Hangzhou in March is 9°C.
Does it rain in Hangzhou in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Hangzhou in March and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hangzhou sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hangzhou in March 2022. Select a month to view Hangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:26||17:58|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:09||18:08|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:50||18:17|
- Browse latest special offers from Niccolo Hotels
- Book hotels with discounted rates in Hong Kong, China
- Receive additional discounts & benefits
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.