- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Guiyang weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guiyang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Guiyang in May, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in May - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Guiyang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 173mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guiyang in May 2021. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:15||19:25|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:06||19:34|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:00||19:42|
- Save up to 7% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.