- Save up to 20% when you stay for 5 nights or more
- Select 'long stay flexible' rate option
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
Guiyang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guiyang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Guiyang in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in March - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Guiyang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guiyang in March 2022. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:17||18:54|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:02||19:02|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:10|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.