- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Guiyang weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 215215 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guiyang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Guiyang in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in June - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Guiyang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 215mm.
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guiyang in June 2021. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:00||19:42|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:00||19:48|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:03||19:50|
- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.