- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Guiyang weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 215215 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guiyang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Guiyang in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in June - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Guiyang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 215mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guiyang in June 2021. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:00||19:42|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:00||19:48|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:03||19:50|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.