- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Guiyang weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guiyang in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Guiyang in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in January - that's 16% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Guiyang in January and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guiyang in January 2022. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:41||18:12|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:43||18:23|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:39||18:35|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.