- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Guiyang weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guiyang in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Guiyang in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in February - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Guiyang in February and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guiyang in February 2022. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:38||18:35|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:30||18:45|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:18||18:54|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.