- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Guiyang weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guiyang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Guiyang in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in April - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Guiyang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guiyang in April 2022. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:45||19:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:30||19:17|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:16||19:25|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.