- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Congjiang weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Congjiang in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Congjiang in October with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in October - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Congjiang in October and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Congjiang in October 2021. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:37||18:31|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:44||18:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:52||18:04|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.