- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Congjiang weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Congjiang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Congjiang in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in November - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Congjiang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Congjiang in November 2021. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:53||18:03|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:02||17:56|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:13||17:53|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.