- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Congjiang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Congjiang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Congjiang in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in March - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Congjiang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Congjiang in March 2022. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:08||18:46|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:53||18:54|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:37||19:00|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.