- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Congjiang weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Congjiang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Congjiang in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in June - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Congjiang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Congjiang in June 2022. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:53||19:31|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:53||19:37|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:56||19:40|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.