- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Congjiang weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Congjiang in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Congjiang in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in January - that's 19% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Congjiang in January and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Congjiang in January 2022. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:31||18:05|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:33||18:16|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:29||18:27|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.