- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Congjiang weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Congjiang in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Congjiang in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in February - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Congjiang in February and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Congjiang in February 2022. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:28||18:28|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:20||18:37|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:09||18:45|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.