- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
San Pedro de Atacama weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for San Pedro de Atacama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in San Pedro de Atacama in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in San Pedro de Atacama in July, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Pedro de Atacama in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Pedro de Atacama in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in San Pedro de Atacama in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in San Pedro de Atacama in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Pedro de Atacama sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Pedro de Atacama in July 2021. Select a month to view San Pedro de Atacama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:14||17:59|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:13||18:05|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:07||18:11|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.