- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
San Pedro de Atacama weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for San Pedro de Atacama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Pedro de Atacama in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in San Pedro de Atacama in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Pedro de Atacama in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Pedro de Atacama in March - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Pedro de Atacama in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in San Pedro de Atacama in March and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
San Pedro de Atacama sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Pedro de Atacama in March 2021. Select a month to view San Pedro de Atacama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:29||20:01|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:35||19:47|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:41||19:33|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.