- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Easter Island weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The September weather guide for Easter Island, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Easter Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Easter Island in September, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Easter Island in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Easter Island in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Easter Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Easter Island in September is 20°C.
Does it rain in Easter Island in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Easter Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Easter Island in September 2021. Select a month to view Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:30||19:05|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||08:15||20:11|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:58||20:18|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.