- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Easter Island weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Easter Island, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Easter Island in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Easter Island in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Easter Island in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Easter Island in January - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Easter Island in January?
The average sea temperature around Easter Island in January is 25°C.
Does it rain in Easter Island in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Easter Island in January and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Easter Island in January 2022. Select a month to view Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:27||21:16|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:38||21:17|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:50||21:12|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.