- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
N'Djamena weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The March weather guide for N'Djamena, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in N'Djamena in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in N'Djamena in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in N'Djamena in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in N'Djamena in March - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in N'Djamena in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in N'Djamena in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for N'Djamena in March 2022. Select a month to view N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:15||18:09|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:07||18:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:57||18:11|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.