- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
N'Djamena weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The June weather guide for N'Djamena, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in N'Djamena in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in N'Djamena in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in N'Djamena in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in N'Djamena in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in N'Djamena in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in N'Djamena in June and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for N'Djamena in June 2022. Select a month to view N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:34||18:21|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:35||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:39||18:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.