- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
N'Djamena weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The July weather guide for N'Djamena, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in N'Djamena in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in N'Djamena in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in N'Djamena in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in N'Djamena in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in N'Djamena in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in N'Djamena in July and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for N'Djamena in July 2021. Select a month to view N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:39||18:28|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:43||18:29|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:46||18:26|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.