- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
N'Djamena weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The January weather guide for N'Djamena, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in N'Djamena in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in N'Djamena in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in N'Djamena in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in N'Djamena in January - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in N'Djamena in January?
There are usually no days with some rain in N'Djamena in January and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for N'Djamena in January 2022. Select a month to view N'Djamena sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:20||17:46|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:25||17:55|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:25||18:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.