- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Faya Largeau weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The July weather guide for Faya Largeau, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faya Largeau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Faya Largeau in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faya Largeau in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faya Largeau in July - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Faya Largeau in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Faya Largeau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faya Largeau in July 2021. Select a month to view Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:12||18:23|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:17||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:22||18:18|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.