- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Faya Largeau weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The August weather guide for Faya Largeau, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faya Largeau in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Faya Largeau in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faya Largeau in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faya Largeau in August - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Faya Largeau in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Faya Largeau in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faya Largeau in August 2021. Select a month to view Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:22||18:17|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:26||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:29||17:58|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.