- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bardai weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The July weather guide for Bardai, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bardai in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Bardai in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bardai in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bardai in July - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bardai in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bardai in July and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bardai sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bardai in July 2022. Select a month to view Bardai sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:13||18:38|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:19||18:37|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:25||18:32|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.