- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bardai weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The January weather guide for Bardai, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bardai in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bardai in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bardai in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bardai in January - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bardai in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bardai in January and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bardai sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bardai in January 2022. Select a month to view Bardai sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:30||17:21|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:32||17:31|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:30||17:41|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.