- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Am Timan weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The November weather guide for Am Timan, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Am Timan in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Am Timan in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Am Timan in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Am Timan in November - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Am Timan in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Am Timan in November and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Am Timan in November 2021. Select a month to view Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:31||17:14|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:35||17:12|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:42||17:13|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.