- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Am Timan weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The January weather guide for Am Timan, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Am Timan in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Am Timan in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Am Timan in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Am Timan in January - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Am Timan in January?
There are usually no days with some rain in Am Timan in January and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Am Timan in January 2022. Select a month to view Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:58||17:27|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:02||17:35|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:03||17:42|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.