- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Am Timan weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The February weather guide for Am Timan, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Am Timan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Am Timan in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Am Timan in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Am Timan in February - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Am Timan in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Am Timan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Am Timan in February 2022. Select a month to view Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:03||17:42|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:00||17:46|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:54||17:49|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.