- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Am Timan weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The December weather guide for Am Timan, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Am Timan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Am Timan in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Am Timan in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Am Timan in December - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Am Timan in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Am Timan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Am Timan in December 2021. Select a month to view Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:42||17:14|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:50||17:19|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:57||17:27|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.