- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Abeche weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The May weather guide for Abeche, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abeche in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Abeche in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abeche in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abeche in May - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abeche in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Abeche in May and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abeche sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abeche in May 2022. Select a month to view Abeche sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:15||17:53|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:10||17:56|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:08||18:01|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.