- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Ngaoundere weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 248248 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The September weather guide for Ngaoundere, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ngaoundere in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ngaoundere in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ngaoundere in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ngaoundere in September - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ngaoundere in September?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Ngaoundere in September and the average monthly rainfall is 248mm.
Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ngaoundere in September 2021. Select a month to view Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:58||18:13|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:56||18:05|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:54||17:57|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.