- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Ngaoundere weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The April weather guide for Ngaoundere, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ngaoundere in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ngaoundere in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ngaoundere in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ngaoundere in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ngaoundere in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Ngaoundere in April and the average monthly rainfall is 135mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ngaoundere in April 2021. Select a month to view Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:04||18:15|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:57||18:14|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:52||18:14|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.