- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Ngaoundere weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 271271 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The July weather guide for Ngaoundere, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ngaoundere in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ngaoundere in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ngaoundere in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ngaoundere in July - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ngaoundere in July?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Ngaoundere in July and the average monthly rainfall is 271mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ngaoundere in July 2022. Select a month to view Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:53||18:26|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:57||18:27|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:59||18:25|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.