- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Ngaoundere weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The March weather guide for Ngaoundere, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ngaoundere in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Ngaoundere in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ngaoundere in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ngaoundere in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ngaoundere in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Ngaoundere in March and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ngaoundere in March 2022. Select a month to view Ngaoundere sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:19||18:17|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:04||18:15|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.