- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Vancouver weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The September weather guide for Vancouver, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vancouver in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Vancouver in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vancouver in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vancouver in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Vancouver in September?
The average sea temperature around Vancouver in September is 15°C.
Does it rain in Vancouver in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Vancouver in September and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vancouver in September 2021. Select a month to view Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:29||19:54|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:49||19:25|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:11||18:52|
- Save on expedition cruises with top Hurtigruten deals
- Book cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, Svalbard & the Arctic
- Plus destinations across Europe, Caribbean & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.