- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Vancouver weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Vancouver, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Vancouver in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Vancouver in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vancouver in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vancouver in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Vancouver in April?
The average sea temperature around Vancouver in April is 9°C.
Does it rain in Vancouver in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Vancouver in April and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vancouver in April 2021. Select a month to view Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:49||19:45|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:20||20:06|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:52||20:28|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.